Saturday, September 24, 2011

If you love Craigslist as much as I do...

then hopefully you will be as thrilled as I was to learn my newly discovered trick....the Craigslist helper!
The truth is, we are moving in less than a month, which means that this is the perfect opportunity for me to look for new treasures on Craigslist.  But to be perfectly honest,  I am always looking for fabulous Craigslist finds, whether I'm moving or not.  In fact, I search Craigslist just as much, if not more, as I surf Facebook, so really moving is just an excuse for me to do it openly.  And now that you know about my secret craigslist obsession, I want to let you in on another: the Craigslist Search Helper for Safari.  After adding this amazing gadget to my browser, now when I search on Craigslist, I can see pictures of items without even clicking on the link.  This makes my Craigslist time all the more productive and since installing, I have already discovered some astounding things I probably wouldn't have had the time or patience to find before.  This installment brings Craigslist to a whole new level.  In fact, I thought about keeping this little secret all to myself, but I knew it was just too good to share.  If you like perusing Craigslist as much as I do, I strongly encourage you to download the helper and I hope you enjoy the hunt!  I know I will.

Get your craigslist helper here...Craigslist search helper for firefox, chrome and safari

No comments: